Tickets may be purchased in advance for the 14th Rome Film Fest at the following locations:
- Cinema Village Ticket Office of the Auditorium Parco della Musica (Viale P. De Coubertin 30) on October 11th from 9 am to 8 pm, and from October 12th to October 16th 2019, from 11 am to 8 pm;
- at authorized ticket points. The list is available on the website ticketone.it;
- by phone from the TicketOne phone service (subject to fee): for calls from Italy 892 101 (from Monday through Friday 8 am – 9 pm, Saturday 9 am – 5:30 pm, closed on Sunday);
- online on the websites www.romacinemafest.org and ticketone.it from October 11th at 9 am.
Advance sales of individual tickets will begin on October 11th at 9 am, at the same time via all the sales channels. On the first day of advance ticket sales, there will be a numbered queuing system at the Cinema Village Ticket Office (Auditorium Parco della Musica).
For the duration of the Rome Film Fest, tickets will also be sold at the following locations:
- Cinema Village Ticket Office (Auditorium Parco della Musica, Viale P. De Coubertin 30) from October 17th to 27th, from 11 am to 11 pm;
- Central Ticket Office of the Auditorium Parco della Musica (Viale P. De Coubertin 30) from October 17th to 27th, from 11 am to 11 pm;
- My Cityplex Savoy – Sala 2 – ticket office (Via Bergamo 25) from October 18th to 27th, from 3 pm to 11pm;
- authorized ticket points (list available at on the website ticketone.it);
- by telephone from the TicketOne phone service (subject to fee): for calls from Italy 892 101 (from Monday through Friday 8 am – 9 pm, Saturday 9 am – 5:30 pm, closed Sunday);
- online on the websites romacinemafest.org and www.ticketone.it
Please note that the tickets for screenings with an admission charge scheduled at MAXXI Museum and Frecciarossa Cinema Hall movie theatre may be purchased at the Central Ticket Office of the Auditorium, at the Cinema Village Ticket Office and at My Cityplex Savoy and at authorized TicketOne ticket points. Tickets will not be sold directly on the premises of MAXXI Museumor Frecciarossa Cinema Hall.
Rome Film Fest Ticket Prices
from 6 to 25 euros
Alice nella Città Ticket Prices
from 7 to 9 euros
DISCOUNTS AND CONCESSIONS
Movie-goers between the ages of 18 and 26 years old, or over the age of 65, are entitled to a 10% discount on the full price of the ticket. Please note that discounts for concessions to entities or associations from Fondazione Cinema per Roma will only be applied at the official Rome Film Fest ticket offices.
ROME FILM FEST 2019 – CONTEST
When you buy tickets online for Rome Film Fest screenings or Close Encounters, you can win the Rome Film Fest’s official bag with a reusable water bottle. Tickets will be sold at www.ticketone.it from October 11, 9 am until October 27, 12 noon.
See regulations online at www.romacinemafest.org
THE ABOVE INFORMATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CHECK FOR CONFIRMATION ON THE ROME FILM FEST WEBSITE ON THE DAYS PRECEDING THE OPENING OF ADVANCE TICKET SALES
LAZIO YOUTH CARD
This year, the Lazio regional authorities give residents aged between 14 and 29 the chance to take part in some Close Encounters and Screenings scheduled at the Rome Film Fest, choosing from those included in the LAZIO YOUTH CARD App. The App also gives access to discounts and opportunities in the regional and national territory. This is a unique chance to experience the magic of a great international event as a protagonist.
ALICE NELLA CITTÀ
Tickets for the films in the Alice nella città line-up will be sold at the price of € 7 to € 9. Tickets for the screenings open to the public may be collected at the Rome Film Fest authorized ticket offices during regular opening hours, as detailed above. Co-productions made in collaboration with the Rome Film Fest may vary in price. Schools and large groups may make reservations by sending an e-mail directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Villaggio Casa Alice – Viale P. de Coubertin: Just as you enter the Cinema Village is the Alice nella città space for gatherings, information and press activities. www.alicenellacitta.com
Accreditation badges for the Festa and Press categories may be collected at the Accreditation Desks in the offices of Rome Film Fest (Auditorium Parco della Musica, Viale P. de Coubertin) from October 15th to 27th, 2019, according to the following schedule:
- October 15th from 10 am to 5 pm;
- From October 16th to 20th from 9 am to 7 pm;
- From October 21nd to 26th from 10 am to 5 pm;
- October 27th from 10 am to noon.